How to keep your pool clean and healthy?
If you have just bought a new house or you have built a pool to enjoy summer to the fullest, do not forget the most important, the health of your pool.
Before jumping into the water, you need to know several fundamental things to maintain good health of your pool and above all a good functioning. How to keep your pool clean and healthy?
Take care of the following aspects:
This is one of the most important aspects of the maintenance of the pool.
It is recommended to filter 2 times a day, 4 hours in the morning and 4 hours in the afternoon. We recommend doing it during the day.
– Check daily that the pool skimmers are not obstructed by any remaining leaves. Especially in winter.
– Brush walls, bottom, and corners weekly.
– Pass the swimming pool cleaner, either manual or automatic, once a week.
This is the point that most confusion usually creates the most. But it should not be like that since at the moment it is very simple.
The first thing is to balance the pH, alkalinity and chlorine levels:
– Ideal pH level: between 7.2 and 7.4.
– The ideal level of alkalinity: between 100 and 150 ppm.
– Ideal chlorine level: 1-2 ppm.
And what do you need?
It depends on many factors, the size of the pool, the number of bathers if it gives more or less the sun, the weather …
If you need any clarification, do not hesitate to contact us. We are here to help you improve your pool experience.
At Atlantir we care that your pool is always clean and healthy.