Who is responsible for the processing of your personal data?
ATLANTIS CAMPOAMOR, S.L. with N.I.F. B-54633425, registered office at CRTA. DOLORES – ALMORADÍ 37-A, C.P- 03150- DOLORES- ALICANTE with telephone number 965-72.62.08 and e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org is responsible for the processing of your personal data. Therefore, we guarantee its security and confidential treatment, in accordance with the provisions of the EUROPEAN DATA PROTECTION REGULATION (EU) 679/2016, as well as any other applicable regulation.
For what purposes do we use your personal data?
At ATLANTIS CAMPOAMOR, S.L. we use your data to the extent permitted by the GDPR, as well as by the applicable regulations in force. In any case, the data will be processed for specific, explicit and legitimate purposes, and in no case will they be processed in a way that is incompatible with those purposes. Specifically, the following processing will be carried out:
- Answering your queries, requests or applications.
- To manage the contractual relationship and the provision of the consultation services requested by the client.
- To manage your telephone calls.
- To issue payment receipts for the services provided in favour of the client.
- For the correct performance of the requested service, the client’s personal data necessary for monitoring the evolution of the client during the provision of the service will be processed.
- To carry out all administrative, fiscal and accounting procedures necessary to comply with our contractual commitments and fiscal and accounting obligations.
- Compliance with our legal obligations.
- To analyse and improve our services and communications with you.
- Monitor and evaluate compliance with our policies and standards.
- Manage the sending of information and commercial prospecting by any means in the event of explicit consent.
What is the legitimacy for the processing of your data?
The legitimisation of the processing of personal data that we carry out is at all times in compliance with the provisions of article 6 of the GDPR, as well as article 8 of Organic Law 3/2018. In cases where the legitimacy for the main purpose of data use is not found in any of the above legal bases, the data subject’s consent to the processing will be requested.
How long do we keep your data?
Personal data will be retained for the time necessary for the provision of the service or as long as the data subject does not withdraw his or her consent. Subsequently, the data will be deleted in accordance with the provisions of the data protection regulations, which implies its blocking, being available only at the request of Judges and courts, the Ombudsman, the Public Prosecutor’s Office or the competent Public Administrations during the period of limitation of any actions that may arise and, after this period, it will be completely deleted.
With whom do we share your data?
We inform you that the data provided will be communicated to the different suppliers of products and services that are necessary for the execution of the requested treatment. Our suppliers are obliged to use the data provided solely and exclusively for the performance of the requested service. The personal data processed by ATLANTIS CAMPOAMOR, S.L. to achieve the purposes detailed above may be communicated to the following recipients depending on the legitimate basis of the communication:
- The Public Administrations in the cases provided for by Law.
- The State Security Forces and Corps.
- Banks and financial institutions for the collection of contracted services.
- Public registers of asset solvency and fraud prevention systems.
What are your rights?
In particular, regardless of the purpose or legal basis under which we process your data, you have the right to:- Right of access: any person has the right to obtain confirmation as to whether ATLANTIS CAMPOAMOR, S.L. is processing personal data concerning them.
- Right of rectification: You have the right to access your personal data that we hold and request its rectification when it is inaccurate.
- Right to erasure: when the data collected is no longer necessary for the purpose for which it was collected.
- Right to limitation of processing: you may request the limitation of the processing of your data and request that they be kept for the exercise or defence of claims.
- Right to portability: you have the right to obtain the personal data concerning you in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and to transfer it to another data controller.
- Right to withdraw consent: the right to withdraw any consent you have previously given us to handle your personal information. If you withdraw your consent, this will not affect the lawfulness of the use we made of your personal information before you withdrew your consent.
How can you exercise your rights?
ATLANTIS CAMPOAMOR, S.L. undertakes to respect the confidentiality of your personal data and to guarantee you the exercise of your rights. You can exercise them free of charge by sending us an e-mail to our address email@example.com simply indicating the reason for your request and the right you wish to exercise, informing you that it is essential, according to the Law, that you provide a copy of your DNI or NIE. We also inform you that, in accordance with our policy of transparency, you may request the rights forms by any of the following means: at our headquarters or by email. You are also informed that you can exercise your rights by submitting a statement to the competent supervisory authority, when you have not obtained satisfaction in the exercise of your rights.